Last Updated: 17 January 2013 17 January 2013
Hark Software provided embedded microprocessor consulting services, electronic mail gateways, X Windows system code development, and Macintosh code development. Hark Software was a sole proprietorship which operated from 1989 - 1991.
Embedded microprocessor consulting services
- Optical CD - Trimarchi Associates
- Developed 68000 microcode for a read/write optical disk drive on the SCSI bus.
- Wireless Printer - Viatec Incorporated
- Developed 6811 microcode for a wireless (RF), multi-drop, printer link.
- Milling machine control software
Electronic mail gateway
- Jmail-InBox (JMI) - Transcend/Joiner Associates.
- Developed an electronic mail gateway between the TOPS InBox mail system (Macintoshes and IBM PCs), and VMS Mail (Digital VAXs). Marketed by Joiner Associates, Inc. in Madison, Wisconsin as Jmail-InBox.
Macintosh code development (Apple partner/certified developer).
- Planet X - Transcend/Intercon
- Developed the user administrator application for Planet X. Planet X allows the use of a Macintosh remotely from an X-Windows work station. Marketed by Intercon in Herndon, Virginia.
- Fusion - X-Windows library,